Multistream to social channels to reach a wider audience. Connect and stream to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and more
a. Tap the Multistream Settings button to get started.
b. You'll see that your Stage TEN channel is already on the list and enabled for streaming.
c. Tap Connected Accounts to add more social destinations.
Then tap connect an account and choose the kind of account you want to connect .
Confirm your login details and follow the prompts from that social network.
- YouTube: Your YouTube channel must be enabled for livestreaming <link>.
You can connect multiple YouTube channels.
- If you have any scheduled streams on your channel, the Mobile Studio can stream to them. Note: Scheduled YouTube streams are one-time-use!
- Facebook: Connect your personal Facebook profile in order to stream to any pages or groups that you're an administrator for. We recommend you accept all Facebook permissions as presented.
Once you have connected a Facebook account, you can customize the list of feeds, pages, and groups that your Stage TEN account is capable of streaming to.
- Twitch: You can only connect one Twitch channel.
- Twitter: You can only connect one Twitter account.
Configure social posts
- When you go live to one or more social destinations, the option will appear for your "Multistreaming social posts"
You can leave the default as-is, or tap Edit to change the title, description, and link that will be included in the post.
- Note that these fields will be applied to your social destinations, and will override things like the YouTube description you may have pre-populated. To avoid that, ensure to update your description in the Stage TEN Mobile Studio before you go live to a YouTube destination.