Multistream to social channels to reach a wider audience. Connect and stream to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and more
How to access the Multistream Settings
1. Tap the Multistream Settings button to get started.
2. You'll see that your Stage TEN channel is already on the list and enabled for streaming.
3. Tap Connected Accounts or the Accounts tab to add more social destinations.
4. Tap connect an account and choose the kind of account you want to connect.
5. Confirm your login details and follow the prompts from that social network.
Platform Requirements & Limitations
- YouTube: Your YouTube channel must be enabled for livestreaming <link>.
You can connect multiple YouTube channels
- If you have any scheduled streams on your channel, the Mobile Studio can stream to them. Note: Scheduled YouTube streams are one-time-use
- Facebook: Connect your personal Facebook profile in order to stream to any pages or groups that you're an administrator for. We recommend you accept all Facebook permissions as presented
Once you have connected a Facebook account, you can customize the list of feeds, pages, and groups that your Stage TEN account is capable of streaming to
- Twitch: You can only connect one Twitch channel
- Twitter: You can only connect one Twitter account
Configure social posts (iOS only)