Connecting your Shopify Store lets you sell products right on screen during your live stream
Step 1: Download the Stage TEN Mobile Studio from the Google Play Store
Step 2: Log in or sign up for a FREE account now.
- If you have used the Stage TEN Pro studio (the browser version), you can log in with your existing account and skip to step 4
Step 3: Create your Stage TEN account
- Create your account with email (preferred) or social sign up (apple, google, Facebook, twitch, twitter).
- Social sign up automatically connects your selected social media to your Stage TEN account.
Step 4: Allow the Stage TEN Mobile Studio access to your device's camera and microphone
Step 5: Your Stage TEN Mobile Studio is now active
- You can now stream to your Stage TEN Interactive Player using the Mobile Studio . Later, you can connect your Shopify store, and social destinations, but for now you can practice streaming.
- Tap Copy Link to copy the link to your Stage TEN Interactive Player
- If you haven't shared your Stage TEN Interactive Player link with anyone yet, only you will know where to view it, so you can use it for practice
Step 6: Connect your Shopify Store
a. Tap connect Shopify to connect your Shopify account to your Stage TEN Mobile Studio.
b. Enter your Shopify Store name and tap Connect.
c. Log in to Shopify by entering your Shopify login information.
Step 7: Accept Shopify Permissions & ‘Approve Subscription’
- ‘Add sales channel’ adds the Stage TEN sales channel to your Shopify store, which enables you to create a live shopping stream
- ‘Approve Subscription’ lets Stage TEN charge a 5% commission on sales made through Stage TEN
Step 8: Add the Stage TEN sales channels to your Shopify products:
a. Open your Shopify store and click on products. Then click on a product you would like in your Stage TEN Studio not currently appearing
b. Look for the 'Publishing' section within the product page, click 'Manage' then click 'Manage sales channels'.
c. Check the box beside 'Stage TEN' to make the product appear in your studio, and check the box beside 'Shop' if you would like this product to also appear in the Shop App. Then click 'Done'
Step 9: Ensure you do not have any sales active on Shopify
- If you have any discounts active on your Shopify account, disable them as they will conflict with the commerce process on the Stage TEN Interactive player and can cause errors at checkout. If you want to apply any discounts to your products use the discounts built into the Stage TEN mobile app
Continue to Step 2 | Create a New Sale / Select your Products and Set your Discount (Android)