Your TikTok account will need to be whitelisted by TikTok to access the RTMP feature.
Going LIVE immediately
1. Open TikTok on your phone.
2. Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
3. Swipe over to LIVE.
4. Tap Go LIVE.
5. On this screen you can copy and paste your stream key and stream token. (You'll need this info in the Stage TEN Pro Studio.)
6. In the Stage TEN Pro Studio, click the blue plus button above LIVE DESTINATIONS.
7. Choose RTMP, and Press ADD to add your new TikTok destination.
8. Paste your TikTok Server URL, and Stream key into the corresponding fields. And create a title for your destination.
9. Toggle on TikTok Destination.
Ending your stream
1. In the TikTok app, tap the power icon in the top right corner of your phone's screen.
2. Tap End now.
3. Press STOP ALL in the Stage TEN Pro Studio.