This feature is only available to users with a Starter, Creator or business plan Click here to upgrade
There are two requirements you must meet before using the Live capability on TikTok.
- You must be at least 16 years of age. (This is determined by your birthdate when you first create your TikTok profile.
- You must have at least 1,000 followers.
Going LIVE immediately
1. Open TikTok on your phone.
2. Tap the + icon at the bottom of your screen.
3. Swipe over to LIVE.
4. Tap Go LIVE.
5. On this screen you can copy and paste your stream key and stream token. (You'll need this info in the Stage TEN Pro Studio.)
6. In the Stage TEN Pro Studio, click the blue plus button above LIVE DESTINATIONS.
7. Choose RTMP, and Press ADD to add your new TikTok destination.
8. Paste your TikTok Server URL, and Stream key into the corresponding fields. And create a title for your destination.
9. Toggle on TikTok Destination.
Ending your stream
1. In the TikTok app, tap the power icon in the top right corner of your phone's screen.
2. Tap End now.
3. Press STOP ALL in the Stage TEN Pro Studio.