Screen sharing is the best way to connect the Stage TEN Pro Studio with Zoom, or other video-calling services.
Note: Ensure that you do not completely obscure the Stage TEN studio when you are broadcasting. The best way to do this is to share by 'application' or 'google tab' and not by 'entire screen'.
How To Bring a Zoom Call into Stage TEN as a Live Feed
This can be done by screen sharing Zoom in Stage TEN
1. Click the "ADD OR INVITE FEEDS" button
2. Click the "SHARE YOUR SCREEN" button
If you want to add a Zoom call coming from a separate computer, choose "COPY INVITE URL" instead. And send the separate computer the INVITE URL
3. Select the Screen, Window or Chrome Tab you want to share and then click "Share"
4. Select a microphone
Your Zoom call will now be in the Stage TEN Pro Studio, as a live feed
To screenshare with sound you will need to complete a few more steps, Click Here to learn how
How To Send Your Stage TEN Output to a Zoom Call
1. In the Stage TEN Pro Studio, go live to the Stage TEN Interactive Player
2. If you have an extra monitor, press the full screen button on the Stage TEN Interactive Player
Note: If you don't have an extra monitor, you'll still be able to screen share Stage TEN into Zoom, but not in full screen
3. In a Zoom call, click "Share Screen"
4. Select your Stage TEN Interactive Player, and press "Share"
You will now be screen sharing your Stage TEN output in Zoom.
Note: If you want to share the video output from Stage TEN, but not the chat, go to MANAGE DESTINATIONS, and toggle off "Show Chat Panel", under the Interactive Player settings.
NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
Go to System preferences and allow Google Chrome to record the contents of your screen in order to broadcast an application or entire screen.