A fast how to go LIVE guide
Ensure that you do not completely obscure the STAGE TEN studio when you are broadcasting.
How to start broadcasting
1. Drag your local feed into the middle of the Scene Builder. It is the large central box with layouts across the top.
2. Click “The Switch Scenes -> Button” to move your Scene from the Scene Builder to the Live Monitor.
3. Toggle on to broadcast LIVE to your connected destination! You can connect Stage TEN to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, the Stage TEN Interactive Player, and more.
You are now LIVE on your connected destination!
This is the fastest way to go live, but there are more features like:
- Screen share (for gaming and presentations)
- Inviting guests (for interviews and talk shows)
- Support for images, videos, and custom graphics (to customize the look and feel of your broadcast)
- And Stage TEN's Studio Extensions (To add interactive elements like, Commerce, Voting, and Text, to your stream)