How to screen share your local screen, application or Chrome tab in Stage TEN. The best way to do this is to share by 'application' and not by 'entire screen'.
Note: Ensure that you do not completely obscure the Stage TEN studio when you are broadcasting. The best way to do this is to share by 'application' or 'google tab' and not by 'entire screen'.
How to Screenshare to the Stage TEN Pro Studio
1. Click the "ADD OR INVITE FEEDS" button.
2. Click the "SHARE YOUR SCREEN" button.
3. Select the Screen, Window or Chrome Tab you want to share and then click "Share"
4. Select a microphone, to screenshare with sound you will need to complete a few more steps Click Here to learn how
NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
Go to System preferences and allow Google Chrome to record the contents of your screen in order to broadcast an application or entire screen.
- Click Here to learn how to screenshare with sound
- After you set up a screen share, you can create scene and Go Live: Click Here to learn how