How you can bring your local screen, application or Chrome tab into Stage TEN. The best way to do this is to share by 'application' and not by 'entire screen'.
Note: Ensure that you do not completely obscure the Stage TEN studio when you are broadcasting. The best way to do this is to share by 'application' or 'google tab' and not by 'entire screen'.
1) Click the ADD OR INVITE FEEDS button.
2) Click the Share your screen button.
3) Select your audio source
4) Click the CHOOSE SCREEN button.
5) Choose the screen you want to share and click the Share button.
NOTE: Use the Application Window or Chrome Tab to find the screen you want to share
NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
Go to System preferences and allow Google Chrome to record the contents of your screen in order to broadcast an application or entire screen.
After you set up a screen share, you'll need to create a scene and then go live.
1) To create a scene, choose a layout from the top of the scene builder (the large central box in the studio).
2) Fill your layout with your screen share.
3) You can add a camera feed, or media asset depending on which layout you choose.
4) Once you have the scene you like, you can go live.
5) Go live by clicking the pink -> button, and clicking START ALL.