There are a few simple ways to invite guests to your broadcasts, along with different cameras, screenshares and feeds
Guests can join using their Chrome browser via desktop or an Android Mobile Device and will be brought to The Participant Connect Interface.
Guests with an iOS Mobile Device will need to download our free Stage TEN Connect app.
How to invite a participant to your stream
1. Click ‘Add or Invite Feeds’ on the top left corner of your platform.
2. Use the COPY INVITE URL button to generate an invite link to send to guests (who can join the broadcast by webcam, mobile phone, or RTMP).
- Once your guest has entered the stream, check their audio and video before they go live
How participants can join
- Participants can join via webcam, or mobile device
- Participants can also join via screen share
- Pro cams can be added by encoder (using "RTMP Source" in the Stage TEN connect interface)
- Game feeds can be added with OBS (using "Cam&Mic" in the Stage TEN connect interface)
Add a local cam feed
1. Use the "ADD LOCAL CAM" button to add additional cameras that are connected to your computer, or to replace your default local feed.
2. Select the video and audio source for this feed.