During a livestream, you can feature a product and it will appear as a clickable overlay for viewers.
Before you can feature a product you will need to know how to:
- Connect your Shopify account to the Stage TEN Pro Studio. Click here to learn how.
- Create a Sale in the Stage TEN Pro Studio. Click here to learn how.
Featuring a product
Once you have created a sale and gone live to the Stage TEN Interactive Player, you can feature a product anytime and it will appear as a clickable overlay and be sorted to the top of the shopping shelf.
1. To feature a product, click the star icon at the top right of the product
2. A clickable overlay will appear for the viewer at the top left of the Interactive Player
The product will also appear at the top of the shopping shelf for viewers that click 'SHOP'
3. Once you're done featuring a product you can either:
- Feature a new product, by clicking the star icon at the top right of the new product.
- Stop featuring all products, by clicking the star icon currently highlighted blue.
Click to learn Live Commerce Stream Best Practices