Every broadcast on Stage TEN is a series of scenes that need to be built. The Scene Builder helps you create various creative layouts for your broadcast
The SCENE BUILDER can be found in the middle of your Stage TEN platform. It helps you create various creative layouts for your broadcast. The best way to familiarize yourself with the Scene Builder is to try the different layouts available to you.
Follow these steps below to create your own Scenes:
1. Choose a layout from the top row. To access more variety of layouts simply click the settings (gear) icon and select from the various options.
2. Drag live feeds or media assets into the layout to fill it.
3. A Scene is complete when all sections are filled and The Switch Scenes -> Button turns PINK. You can also use any live feeds and any media assets, in any combination to fill a scene.
New layouts are being added all the time. Click on the gear/cog in the scene builder to explore all the options. Some layouts are only available to users with a Starter, Creator or business plan Click here to upgrade
How to use the Audio Bar and Overlay Bars
- You may add persistent audio (audio-only) sources to your broadcast in the box immediately below the Scene Builder. These can come from live video feeds, gameplay or video clips.
- For detailed instructions on how to use Overlays click here.