Use overlays to customize the look and feel of your broadcast, Stage TEN Pro Studio allows you to add Lower Third, Full Screen, and Watermark Overlays to your broadcast
How to add and remove an overlay
Stage TEN allows you to add Lower Third, Full Screen, and Watermark Overlays to your broadcast (below the Scene Builder in the STAGE TEN STUDIO):
1. To add an overlay, drag an image from the media library and drop it into one of the Lower Third, Full Screen, or Watermark areas.
2. Your overlay will now be shown on any scene that's taken live, and will remain in place until removed.
3. To remove an overlay, click the associated 'x' in the Lower Third, Full Screen, or Watermark areas.
- You can use more than one type of overlay at a time (for example, a watermark and a lower third)
- There is one LOWER THIRD Overlay, two FULL SCREEN Overlays, and one WATERMARK Overlay. All four of these can be used simultaneously.
- To view overlay examples click DOWNLOAD SAMPLE ASSETS in the MEDIA LIBRARY in the Stage TEN Pro Studio
- You can build your own overlays, to do that see the following article: Creating Your Own Custom Overlays and Graphics
- Lower Third
- Full Screen