How to connect your social accounts and start your broadcast. First step, choose the social accounts you want to multistream to
Social channels can be connected in one of two ways. Automatically, when you use a social channel to sign-up for a Stage TEN account you'll automatically connect to the social channel you used to sign up. Or manually, you can add multiple social channels to your account using these steps:
Social channels can be connected to Stage TEN in two ways:
1. Enter the Stage TEN Studio Pro Studio, Go to Settings -> MANAGE DESTINATIONS.
2. Pick from the available social channels or connect a RTMP feed.
3. Click "ADD".
Deleting an existing connection
To delete or update an existing social destination connection follow the steps below:
1. Within 'MANAGE DESTINATIONS' click the logo of the social destination you want to delete.
2.Click the trash icon to disconnect or uncheck the green checkmark.
Updating an existing connection
1. Delete the current connection.
2. Add the new destination.
Going Live to your connected social channels
Once you’ve connected your social channels, you will be able to see them in the 'LIVE DESTINATIONS' on the right hand side of your screen.
1. Click The Switch Scenes -> Button to make your scene active in the Live Monitor.
2. When you're ready to stream to your channel, turn on the toggle and you'll immediately go LIVE.