How to connect your social channels and start your broadcast. First step, choose the social channels you want to multistream to.
Now that you’ve built your scene, it’s time to go LIVE. First step, choose the social channels you want to stream to. Here's how:
Social channels can be connected to Stage TEN in two ways:
- Automatically - When you use social sign-up to create a Stage TEN account, you'll automatically connect to the social channel you use to sign up.
- Manually - You can also add multiple social channels to your account using these steps:
- Click the Settings (gear) icon at the top right of the Studio.
- From the right panel, select ‘Manage Destinations’.
- Pick from the available social channels or connect a RTMP feed.
- Click ‘CONNECT’.
Deleting and Updating Connections
To delete or update an existing social destination connection follow the steps below:
Delete existing connection:
- Click the logo of the social destination you want to delete.
- Click the trash icon to disconnect or uncheck the green checkmark.
Update existing connection:
- Delete the current connection
- Add the new destination.
Once you’ve connected your social channels, you will be able to see them in the LIVE Destinations panel on the right panel on the platform.
Now that you’re ready to go LIVE, follow the two steps below to start your broadcast:
- Click the pink button to make your scene active in the Live Monitor.
- When you're ready to stream to your channel, turn on the toggle and you'll immediately go LIVE.