Choose which products you want to sell in your live shopping stream
Step 1: Click the Shopping Cart icon
Step 2: Click create new sale to get started
(You can also edit an existing sale, if you already have one)
Step 3: Select which products to sell and click "NEXT"
- You can set your sale title in the upper left field (*optional: this title is for your reference and will not be shown to viewers)
- Select and deselect products using the checkmark
- Search for products using the upper right field (*if you can't find a product that should be there, try completing step 5 of this guide)
Step 4: Set your discount and click "SAVE"
- You can choose No Discount, Percentage, Fixed Amount, or Free Shipping
- Your selected discount will apply to all products selected in your sale
Step 5: Configure Overlays
a. Select CONFIGURE OVERLAYS.
b. Here you can control which elements of a product are visible, when the product is dragged into the Full Screen Overlay.
c. Toggle on or off the following:
- Image: Choose whether or not the product image will be visible.
- Title: Choose whether or not the product title will be visible.
- Discount: Choose whether or not the sale discount will be visible.
- Public Shout-Outs: Choose whether or not a graphic will appear on stream for everyone to see, shouting out the buyer.
- Personal Thank-You: Choose whether or not to show the buyer a thank you graphic that only they can see.
d. Click "DONE"
Step 6: Start Sale
- To start a sale, toggle the sale switch in the top right of the Commerce section of the Stage TEN Pro Studio.
- Starting a sale makes your products available for purchase when you stream to the Stage TEN Interactive Player, your Shopify store, or to an embedded player on your website. You must toggle the sale on, in order for the SHOP button to appear on your stream.
- The Start Sale button doesn't start your stream however. Start your stream by toggling on your Stage TEN Interactive Player under LIVE DESTINATIONS:
- To learn more about using the Stage TEN Pro Studio, check out our guides on How to Use the Stage TEN Pro Studio