Loop or auto-switch your graphics and pre-recorded videos so you can focus on your guests. Incorporating videos into your live broadcast is easy with Stage TEN.
Incorporating videos into your live broadcast is easy with Stage TEN.
Simply drag a video from your media library into your scene in the Scene Builder, and when you take that scene live with the Pink 'Go Live' button, your video will begin to play in the broadcast.
When you take your video LIVE, you'll see a countdown and the following options appear below the Pink -> button:
- Loop: This option allows your videos to continue playing from the beginning when it ends. This is useful for title cards and end cards that don't look different when playing from the start or at the end.
- Auto Switch: This option automatically switches to the next scene in the scene builder when your video ends, provided that scene is valid (all areas of the layout are filled). If the scene in the Scene Builder is not valid, the current video will loop. Auto Switch is useful for making clean switches between scenes containing video.
- If you have more than one video in your scene, the timer will reflect the shortest of the two videos.
- The first time you take your scene live, the option will default to Loop. From there however, if you make a Loop/Auto Switch selection, that will be the default going forward.
- At this time, Stage TEN does not allow you to pause / rewind / fast forward the video.