Stage TEN lets your viewers purchase products and answer poll questions right on screen, without ever leaving the stream
So far, you've configured your sale, and you understand that you use the Stage TEN Pro Studio to create your stream. This guide shows you how to add commerce and voting to your stream.
Add Commerce to your stream
a. Click the Shopping Cart icon
b. Create a new sale or select a previous sale
c. The "Start Sale" button makes your products available for purchase on the Stage TEN Interactive Player.
The Start Sale button doesn't start your stream. Start your stream by toggling on your Stage TEN Interactive Player under Manage Destinations.
Add information about your product(s) to the screen
a. Configure Overlay lets you control what information will appear on screen.
- Image: toggle Image on to display your Shopify product's image
- Title: toggle Title on to display your Shopify product's title
- Discount: toggle Discount on to display your current sale's discount
- Shout-Outs: toggle Shout-Outs on to display personal feedback messages on stream for viewers who make purchases
b. Drag your Product to the Full Screen Overlay box
(Note: These Overlay attributes will only appear in the scene builder if you complete this step)
c. Click the Pink -> Button to add your Product to the Live Monitor
Add Voting to your streama. Click the Voting icon in the Stage TEN Pro Studio
b. Add a new question or use a previous question. You can add as many questions as you like.
c. When adding a new question (or editing an existing one using the Pencil Icon), you can customize these option:
- Check the allow unlimited votes per viewer box to give viewers unlimited votes (otherwise viewers will have one vote per question)
- You can edit, delete, and add up to four Answers here
d. Toggle on your question to allow viewers to vote on the Stage TEN Interactive Player
Add voting results to the screen
a. Drag your Question to the Full Screen Overlay box
(Note: Voting Results for your chosen question will only appear in the scene builder if you complete this step)
b. Click the Paint Roller Icon to customize the look and feel of your Voting Results
c. Click the Pink -> Button to add your Voting Results to the Live Monitor